Now posted on our main site at http://portlandonthecheap.com
– Newberg’s First Friday Art Walk, artist receptions and wine tasting 5pm-9pm in downtown Newberg.
– Free flu shots at Clackamas County Fairgrounds on Friday, November 7th from 3:00pm – 7:00pm. Free, regardless of insurance status. First come, first served. For more info, click here.
– Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly sale for women and kids going on now, save 40% or more on select merchandise.
– Keep Portland Weird! A community festival on Saturday, November 8th from 11:00am – 4:00pm at the downtown Portland Multnomah County central library. Featuring a performance by Klezmocracy and activities from the Portland Sacred Harp, Portland Uke Association, Circus Cascadia, Oregon Paranormal Association and much more. Check all the weird stuff out!
– Portland Metro Dealers 50th RV Show, runs Thursday November 6th – Sunday November 9th at the Portland Expo Center. Go to the web site for a 2 for 1 coupon, adult admission only.
– Friends of the Hillsboro Library biannual booksale runs until this Sunday, November 9th. Open during regular library hours, get a 50-cent off coupon near the library main check-out desk for even more savings! Paperback books, hardbound, VHS tapes, DVDs and much more.
– Look for deep discounts at Fred Meyer, Target, Walmart and other area department stores as they clear out their Halloween merchandise, candy and costumes. We recently purchases candy at 75% off at Bi-mart. Even the specialty Halloween-only stores say that they will offer discounts (though not every item will be on sale). If you got left out this Halloween on candy, now is the time to treat yourself!
– Free weekend events now posted at Aroundthesunblog