Mega update for these final days of January! Now posted at our main site Portlandonthecheap:
– NEW discussion boards–post your question or comment about where to find the best deals and freebies in Portland. Current topics include ‘Where to find day-old goods’ and ‘Free or almost free coffee'; chime in!
– Grocery deals: 25 cent bagels, 3 for $1 red grapefruit
– Eats: Happy hour at Reedville Cafe, $1 Tuesday scoops at Baskin Robbins, free birthday meal at Spaghetti Factory, last days for $6.99 pies at Shari’s and Marie Callender’s
– Willamette’s Week’s special ‘Recession Busters‘ issue–you gotta read this!! Free food, shopping discounts, activity & attraction deals and much much more
– Craft/Craeft/Kraft, a theatrical investigation of the meaning and nature of Craft, Thursday January 29th @7pm and on Sunday, February 1st @ 1pm. Free admission
– WWeek’s Recession Buster Bash / Bender Listening party with free egg sandwiches kicks off at 9pm at Slabtown, tonight Thursday January 29th
– New half-price Thursday deals for Lazer tag, tanning and 23 other great offers
– Last Thursday, Alberta Arts District January 29th from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
– PCC free Lunch and Learn lecture, Thursday January 29th at Multnomah County Central Library, 12:00pm – 1:00pm. Topic: “7 Practices for the Chronically Nice Professional.”
– Free small lattes at McDonald’s this Friday morning 7:00am – 11:00am
– Free rides on TriMet’s WES this Friday, January 30th from 11:30am-3:30pm
– Clark County Project Homeless Connect event this Friday, January 30th at Vancouver’s Red Lion Inn at the Quay
– Free 30-day Bally Total Fitness Pass extended until this Saturday, January 31st. Click here for more information.
– Two for 1 tickets for Milagro Theater when you purchase from www.pdxtix.net/milagro with coupon code ARGENTINA (not valid for the final week of performances; subject to availability; nominal handling charges will apply)….Regular tickets are $20-$22, so half-price tickets will be $10-$11, plus nominal handling charges. Click for more show information, starts January 29th.”
And don’t forget to check out our other favorite site, Aroundthesunblog for a bunch of stuff to do this weekend for FREE. Events are posted early Friday AM.