Now updated on our main site at portlandonthecheap.com
– Karaoke on the cheap added to our Entertainment section
– Milagro Theater 2 for 1 tickets
– Portland on the Cheap’s Resource Central for recommended books
– Discussion boards:Â where to find day-old goods and free or almost-free coffee
And for the month of February, keep on the lookout for these great deals!
– Alaska Airlines introductory fare for Portland to Maui, just $169 one way, must purchase by next Thursday, February 12th.Â Click here for all the fine print terms and conditions
– First Thursday Portland, First Friday Portland, First Friday Art Walk Newberg, Third Saturday Art & Wine Walk McMinnville, Last Thursday Alberta Street and much more
– Children’s Museum free admission on First Friday, February 6th
– Portland Fix-It Fair this Saturday, February 7th at George Middle School
– Forum of Beaverton:Â Connecting People & Ideas this Thursday, February 5th and again on Thursday, February 26th
– Free chocolate tastings this weekend, Saturday February 7th & Sunday February 8th at all New Seasons Markets
– Portland Chinese Garden free admission this Sunday, February 8th from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
– $2 Oregon Zoo admission on the second Tuesday, February 10th
– Chocolate Fantasy at Jenkins Estate on Friday, February 13th (small admission charge)
– Oregon Sesquicentennial bash at the Oregon Historical Society Saturday, February 14th and Sunday, February 15th:Â free admission, exhibits, activities and cake!
– Portland Diabetes Expo on Saturday, February 21st:Â free admission for all
– Tuesday, February 24th is National Pancake Day and IHOP is celebrating by offering a short stack of pancakes, free!
– Marie Callender’s is offering up their famous pies for just $6.99 plus tin all month
– Keep checking back to our main site for our daily updates, or subscribe to our RSS feed.Â Thanks for reading!