Here are a few selected cheapo highlights to consider for the week of July 20th:
Monday, July 20th:
- - Sellwood Riverfront Park Neighborhood concert. Windermere CCRG/Moreland Branch presents Conjunto Alegre (Tropical Dance Party) at 6:30pm. Free
Tuesday, July 21st:
- - Advance screening of “Orphan,” 10:00pm at Tigard Cinemas. Free passes are available at Gofobo.com, just enter RSVP code ‘MERCQYM62A.’ Theater is overbooked to ensure a full house, so get there early.
- Mt. Tabor Park has a free neighborhood concert featuring The Ty Curtis Band (Blues/Rock) at 6:30pm. Go to the Crater Stage and enter at SE 69th & Taylor.
Wednesday, July 22nd:
– Free noon time concert at Oregon Square (NE Holladay between 7th & 9th by the MAX tracks) featuring Misty Mammas (Folk/Bluegrass).
– The Friends of the Performing Arts Center presents Music on Main Street: Portland Cello Project. 5:00pm – 7:00pm downtown at SW Main between Broadway and Park Avenues. Free.
– OMSI After Dark. Cost is $10 per person, but this is adults-only so no children or kid campers will be around. 7:00pm – 11:00pm.
Thursday, July 23rd:
– Noon Tunes Summer Concert Series at Pioneer Courthouse Square. 12:00pm – 1:00pm, featuring Brandon Chandler. Free
As always, come back on Thursday for another Portland spotlight and a sneak peak for things to do for this weekend. Thanks for reading!