Wednesday event just added:
· Who: Sorel
· What: Apres Ski Trunk Show and Fashion Event
· Where: Columbia Flagship Store, 911 SW Broadway, Portland OR
· When: Wed., Dec. 2, 5:30-7:30pm
· Why: Glam up your footwear wardrobe, mingle, shop and sip the signature drink, the Joan of Arctic (hot cocoa and butterscotch schnapps). Enter to win a $500 Columbia shopping spree and other prizes – drawing at 7pm.
· RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article of the Week: (a double dose this week just for Cyber Monday)
“How to Prepare for Cyber Monday Deals” A quick read for what to look for and how to plan your strategy for finding all the best Monday buys.
“Where to Find the Best Cyber Monday Deals” Previews specials that big-name retailers are offering.
Monday, November 30th:
– Last Monday History Pub lecture, 7:00pm at McMenamins Kennedy School. Tonight’s lecture is “Women and the First World War,” by Kimberly Jensen of Western Oregon University’s Department of History. Free (but bring some canned food donations for the Oregon Food Bank).
Tuesday, December 1st:
– Hillsboro First Tuesday Art Walk, 6:00pm – 8:00pm. Free.
Wednesday, December 2nd:
– World Forestry Center’s Wondrous Wednesday. $2 admission from 10:00am – 5:00pm in the Discovery Museum, now featuring the special exhibit ‘Coffee: The World In Your Cup.’
– OMSI After Dark. $10 gets you admission from 6:00pm – 10:00pm sans the kids, so 21 and over only. December’s event features pictures with Santa, juggling demonstrations and the Scream exhibit.