Sunday early edition!
Article of the Week:
“Fiscal Fitness: Save $157.86 Just by Asking.” Offers seven tips for haggling and negotiating a deal. From Dayana Yochim of The Motley Fool.
Monday, February 8th:
– It’s Martini Monday at Claimjumper restaurants. All day in the saloon only, pay just $3 for select martinis. Coupon is required, click here to view and to print.
– Just in time for Valentine’s Day Week: Marie Callender’s is having their $6.99 Pie Sale (plus deposit for the pie tin). Yum!
– Portland State University Monday Night Art Lecture Series, 7:30pm at the Shattuck Hall Annex. Tonight’s featured artist is Julie Ault. Free admission, open to the public.
Tuesday, February 9th:
– Oregon Zoo’s second Tuesday of the month offers up admission of just $2 for all. Ride MAX and get an additional $1.50 off admission (just show proof of fare at the ticket window).
– Denny’s Free Grand Slam breakfast, 6:00am – 2:00pm, as seen on the Superbowl…if you can remember last year, lines were super-long, so you have been warned!
Wednesday, February 10th:
– Community Cinema Independent Lens Series at the Turnbull Portland Center in Old Town Portland. Free admission to the film “The Eyes of Me,” an “up-close look at four teens who have lost their sight. Set in Austin, TX, this film follows their high school experiences of dating, academic responsibilities, fitting in, family problems and preparing for college over the course of one dynamic year.” 6:00pm start.
Thursday, February 11th:
– Museum by Moonlight at the World Forestry Center. 6:00pm – 9:30pm, 21 and over. $8 admission, but go to the web site to print a coupon good for $2 off each admission (valid for two). Features the current exhibit “The Chocolate Story.”