Article of the Week:
– “7 Ways to Live Well on Less,” a super-quick read on seven ideas for saving money with links to other tips.
Monday, March 15th:
– Powell’s third annual Smallpressapalooza runs 5:00pm – 9:30pm at their flagship location with a marathon of readings from some of the best small-press writers of the Northwest and beyond. Free.
Tuesday, March 16th:
– “What’s New in the Old World? How to Make the Most of Your European Travels,” 7:00pm in the Community Room at the Tigard Library. Julie Blackman of Focus On Travel will share the latest ideas for vacationing in Europe this year. Free.
Wednesday, March 17th:
– McMenamins St. Patrick’s Day celebration at Edgefield, Grand Lodge, Kennedy School and Cornelius Pass Roadhouse with free music and festivities. Please see the McMenamins web site for additional details.
– Community Cinema Independent Lens series presents “Dirt! The Movie,” 6:00pm at the University of Oregon Turnbull Center near the Skidmore Fountain MAX stop in Old Town. Free screening.
Thursday, March 18th:
– Print Arts Northwest Third Thursday at the Washington County Museum at the PCC Rock Creek campus. 5:30pm – 8:00pm with light refreshments and local wines, free.
– “Dining Out Guilt Free,” learn how to make better food choices when dining out, presented by Legacy Meridian Community Health Education Center. Free, but preregistration is required, call (503) 335-3500. 7:00pm – 8:30pm.
gift certificates at 80% off, now until Tuesday, March 23rd. Use the code ‘BITE’ at checkout and get $25 gift certificate orders for just $2. Use the new code ‘LUCKY’ to get 70% off, updated 03/17/10.
Restaurant.com said that code had expired. Bummer because it sounded like a GREAT deal!
The 80% off discount has expired, and now they are offering 70% off. Use the code ‘LUCKY’ at checkout.