Article of the Week:
“How to Save $250 in 30 Days,” by Cosmopolitan.com. Provides a quick rundown of tips and suggestions for saving a little here and a little there.
Monday, March 29th:
– Last Monday History Pub at McMenamins Kennedy School, 7:00pm. Tonight’s topic is “The Columbia River Highway: Its History, Decline, and Preservation.” All ages, free.
Tuesday, March 30th:
– OMSI Science Pub at McMenamins Mission Theater presents “Sex, Relationships, and Technology.” 7:00pm, $2 suggested cover charge, 21 and over only, please.
Wednesday, March 31st:
– Ground Kontrol Monthly Free Play Party, 5:00pm until past midnight. $5 cover charge for all the video arcade and pinball games you can play.
Thursday, April 1st:
– Portland First Thursday in downtown Portland, the Pearl and Old Town/Chinatown for opening receptions and art show displays.
– Rose City Rollers Open Tryouts, 6:30pm at the Hangar at Oaks Park. There is no participation fee for tryout, so come on down!
Restaurant.com gift certificates at 80% off now until Wednesday, March 31st: buy a $25 gift certificate for $2, must use the promo code ‘COOK’ at checkout.