Article of the Week:
“13 Secrets to Saving Money With Online Coupons” by Christian Gordun, CEO and founder of CouponCraze.com, from Reader’s Digest Magazine.
Monday, April 12th:
– The Hearing Voices 2010 Storytelling Festival continues all this week with a shadow puppet show; an original bilingual performance “Leyendas de MÃ©xico – Legends of Mexico” with masks, movement, dance, songs and music; an improv by The Brody Theater; and Willy Claflin Presents! Free.
Tuesday, April 13th:
– Oregon Zoo $2 Second Tuesdays, admission is just $2 for all. Ride MAX and show your ticket and save an additional $1.50 per rider.
– Fifth annual Holocene Minigolf Art Invitational, admission is just $5 before 7:00pm, $8 after.
Wednesday, April 14th:
– Community Cinema Independent Lens series presents “Garbage Dreams,” 6:00pm screening at the University of Oregon’s Turnbull Portland Center, located near the Skidmore Fountain MAX stop. Free.
Thursday, April 15th:
– McCormick and Schmick’s Tax Relief Celebration, go to the bar for $10.40 dinner and drink specials PLUS every person gets a $10.40 gift certificate to be used for their next visit (while supplies last)
– Museum by Moonlight at the World Forestry Center, 6:00pm – 9:00pm. 21 and over only, sample beers, wines and chocolates and one of your last chances to experience the current exhibit ‘The Chocolate Story.’ Admission is $8 for adults.
– Opening night of the Portland Timbers, 7:00pm at PGE Park against the Rochester Rhinos. T-shirt giveaway and magnet schedule giveaway.