This is a busy weekend indeed, here are a few late additions for things to do tomorrow, Saturday May 1st!
– Opening day for the Hillsboro Farmer’s Market, 8:30am – 1:30pm in downtown Hillsboro featuring farm fresh produce, nursery products, arts and crafts, food and entertainment.
– Quilters’ Market Spring Sale in Tualatin, 10:00am – 4:00pm
– Women in Trades Career Fair 2010, 9:00am – 3:00pm. From web site:
“Meet employers and tradeswomen, participate in workshops and demonstrations, learn about training opportunities, and more! No registration required. Women seeking exciting careers are especially invited.
FREE Admission, FREE Parking, FREE Childcare, and FREE Shuttle from the Gateway Transit Center! The Gateway Transit Center is located at 9900 NE Multnomah, Portland, OR 97220.”
– May Day Celebration at McMenamins Kennedy School, 3:00pm – late. Free admission with live music, dancing and more.
– World Labyrinth Day Festival at Marylhurst University in Lake Oswego, 9:00am – 3:00pm. Free and open to the public with special activities throughout the day.
– Kaleinani May Day Arts and Crafts Festival at Thomas Jefferson Middle School in Vancouver, Washington. 11:00am – 7:00pm, $5 admission gets you arts, crafts, vendors and entertainment.
Have a great weekend and please post a comment if we have missed any other events, thanks for stopping by.