We’ll be taking a break for the Veteran’s Day weekend, so here are some quick highlights:
– Submission from Ashley: “Knick Knack Patti Whack: Buy Art for Home.” Patti Smith West is hosting 4 local crafters during the month of November. Explore the store full of treasures while you check out crafts….The second Friday of every month is Fremont Festival and we invite you to wander up 42nd street and check out the store.
We will have small hors d’oeuvres, coffee and champagne.
Friday, November 11: 6-9pm
Saturday, November 12: 11am-6pm
– Veteran’s Day free meal offers at local restaurants, from Examiner.com.
– Listing of Oregon Veteran’s Day events from the Oregon Department of Veterans’ Affairs.
– The Vault in Multnomah Village hosts the “2nd Annual In the Bag: Benefit for the Arts,” Sunday from 10:00am – 5:00pm. Free admission, live music, complimentary wine/appetizers, all proceeds to benefit Wilson High School.
– UFC action for free! Tune in on Saturday, 6:00pm on KPTV/Fox for the heavyweight main event! Then flip over to catch the other slug fest pitting the University of Oregon Ducks vs. the Stanford Cardinal, live on KATU/ABC. And if all of that doesn’t satisfy your testosterone, there’s always the Manny Pacquiao – Juan Manuel Marquez III super-fight classic-in-the-making playing on PPV.