– The Unscriptables performs Star Trek USS Improvise at 8:00pm and 10:00pm Friday, and UTV (improv TV shows and commercials) on Saturday 8:00pm. All shows are â€œpay what you willâ€ and cash only.
– RaceCenter’s Event Expo, Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm at Foot Traffic NE (41st & Fremont) with a free group run (starting at 8:00am), door prizes, training talks and much more. Free.
– Williams-Sonoma Artisans’ Market, Saturday 12:00pm – 4:00pm at the NW 23rd location will give you the opportunity to “taste, learn and experience products first hand from the producers themselves.” Free.
– Pokeman Party, Saturday 2:00pm – 4:00pm at the Tigard Library, grades 6 -12. From web site: “Party with Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. Enjoy Japanese snacks and anime. Make your own Pokemon out of paper or fabric and learn how to become the ultimate Pokemon trainer. Triumph in our Super Smash Bros. tournament and you may win a prize. Bring your own cards and/or DS.”
– “For the Love of Portland” opening night Art Show, Saturday 5:00pm – 9:00pm at Pioneer Place Mall, 3rd floor. Features over 75 artists and their works. No admission charge, come on down!
– The Portland Chamber Orchestra present a free concert featuring pianist Gerald Robbins, Saturday 7:30pm at Sherman Clay Pianos in the Pearl district. Seating is limited, plese RSVP with your name and number of attendees to Mary Bailey: email@example.com. Donations will be accepted in memory of Ellwood Mille.
– Chamber Music Concert at Community Music Center features singing and classical instruments, Saturday 8:00pm, free.
– Groupon has a limited-quantity deal for next week’s Portland Spring Home and Garden Show at the Portland Expo Center. Get two admissions for just $10 with the deal, please note it is only valid for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday admissions.
– President’s Day store specials and sales here.