Happy St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
– Music Millennium celebrates 43 years with free cake and beverages, Thursday 5:30pm.
– PSU Jazz Night featuring Large Ensembles, Thursday 7:00pm at Lincoln Performance Hall, Room 175. Free admission.
– Pass It On children’s consignment sale, Thursday – Sunday at the old Bed Bath & Beyond store in Tanasbourne (NW Cornell Road & Evergreen Parkway). Free parking and free admission, plus they are giving away goody bags for their earliest shoppers.
– Journey of the Universe: film screening, response and discussion, Friday 7:00pm at the EcoTrust Building. $10 suggested donation.
– Friends of Rain Spring 2012 Concert, â€œMicro and Macroâ€ Friday 7:30pm at Lewis and Clark College Evans Auditorium. Admission is free; donations are gratefully accepted.
– Free value size fries at Burger King on Saturday and Sunday, no purchase necessary, while supplies last.
– The Portland Farmers Market at Portland State University returns this Saturday and Sunday, 8:30am – 2:00pm in the South Park Blocks.
– National Corn Dog Day this Saturday, watch the NCAA basketball games while enjoying those fabulous, delicious corn dogs!! Please see web site for public and private parties.
– “Huge Baby Sale” fundraiser, Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm at the Village Free School, free admission.
– REI Used Gear Sale, Saturday 9:00am at the Pearl district location, 9:00am at the Tualatin location, 9:00am at the Clackamas location and 10:00am at the Hillsboro location, go early cause these events are popular!
– Museum Family Saturday at the Oregon Maritime Museum, 11:00am – 4:00pm with free admission for families with children under 18.
– Hillsboroâ€™s 34th Annual St. Patrickâ€™s Parade is 11:00am on Saturday beginning at Hare Field.
– IPAO presents the Mosaic Indonesia with live performances of ethnic traditional dances, musical instruments and songs, Saturday 1:00pm at the Beaverton City Library auditorium. Suggested donation is $5.
– No way!! Way!! The super awesome classic children’s flick “The Never Ending Story” is on the big screen, 2:00pm Saturday at the Hollywood Theater.
– Make Music PDX free Winter Term Concert, Saturday 7:00pm at Community Music Center. From web site: “One night only! A new band makes their debut! Give it up for them and for charity – donations at the door raise dollars for music scholarships. No tickets or reservation required.”
– REI Used Gear Clearance Sale: used gear items not sold on Saturday will be priced at 50% off, REI Coop Members Only! Sunday 10:00am only at the Pearl district location.
– Shins listening party Sunday, 3:00pm at Music Millennium. Free snacks and beverages!
– Do Jump! Big Apple Boogie Bon Voyage Benefit Dance Party, Sunday 3:00pm for all kids, $5 per person.
– 2nd Annual Composed String Quartet Competition with Classical Revolution PDX, Sunday 7:00pm at Community Music Center. Suggested donation: $5 – $20.
– End the weekend with the edge-of-your-seat season finale of the Walking Dead, free screening 9:00pm Sunday at the Hollywood Theater…will Rick and his crew survive??!!!
– For more things to do this weekend, please check out Aroundthesunblog and for St. Patrick’s Day weekend festivities, PDXPipeline has your complete rundown!