Weekend on the Cheap
Thursday, September 6th:
– Free Hot Turkey Roasters at area Arby’s, 11:00am – 1:00pm. No purchase necessary, no coupon necessary, just come on in.
– Standard’s 2012 Volunteer Expo, 11:00am – 2:00pm at Pioneer Square. Connect with dozens of local nonprofit organizations.
– Portland’s 3rd annual Fashion’s Night Out includes events at Pioneer Place, Director Park fashion shows and twenty more retailers, 4:00pm – 9:00pm.
– First Thursday monthly art gallery event in downtown Portland, Old Town / Chinatown, Northwest and the Pearl. Click here for a printable walking map.
– PICA 10th anniversary of the Time-Based Art Festival, runs through Sunday, September 16th at various venues around town. Please see web site for schedule and ticket costs.
Saturday, September 8th:
– Beaverton 55th annual Celebration Parade, 10:00am, please see web site for parade route.
– Belmont District Street Fair, 12:00pm – 7:00pm with live music, art, entertainment, shopping and food.
Sunday, September 9th:
– Bike Beaverton “Pedal Through the City,” 1:00pm in Beaverton City Park followed by a free ice cream social.
– Portland Opera Chorus free open rehearsal, 3:00pm – 5:00pm at downtown Portland’s Director Park.
– More free music all day long at “Hott Summer Nights,” 2:00pm – late at Rontoms in downtown Portland.