Plenty to keep us busy this final weekend of September, Aroundthesunblog and PDXPipeline have your best bets listed on their web sites, including Smithsonian Magazine free museum day on Saturday, Fun on Foster celebration and the final Sunday Parkways event. Here are a few more to consider!
– Head to a 7-Eleven® store on Friday from 6:00am – 10:00am for a free large 20 oz coffee.
– Portland Meadows Happy High Life Night — this is the last Friday of live racing of the summer racing season. Free admission, free parking and happy hour specials, 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
– Food Front 40th Birthday Party annual owner celebration, Friday 7:30pm – 9:00pm and open to all neighbors, customers and owners.
– 39th annual Painters Showcase at Jenkins Estate, Friday – Sunday (admission is $5)
– Pass It On Children’s Consignment Sale, now through Sunday at the old Bed, Bath & Beyond store in Tanasbourne. Free parking and free admission. If you can wait until Sunday, many items will be 50% off.
– Mountain Shop End of Summer bi-annual used gear sale begins 10:00am on Friday and runs through October 7th, save on new and used gear.
– Next Adventure Fall Warehouse Clearance Sale, Saturday and Sunday only, save up to 80% off!
– Oktoberfest at McMenamins Grand Lodge, Saturday beginning at 1:00pm, all ages welcome.
– Saturday is National Coffee Day and Krispy Kreme is celebrating by giving away a free 12oz cup of coffee for all customers, no purchase necessary.
– Saturday is also National Public Lands Day, which offers fee-free entrance day at many federal public lands including Fort Vancouver.
– Festival Japan, Saturday and Sunday at Uwajimaya in Beaverton features free music, demonstrations, dance and other performances.