Friday, December 21st:
– Half price real ice cream milkshakes all day at Sonic, just mention the half-price solstice offer.
– Free. Final night — 2012 Christmas Ship Parade on the Columbia River and the Willamette River, please see web site for schedule and viewing locations.
– $8 advance, $10 at the door. The Biggest Tour Ever Ever: Apocalypse, 8:00pm at the Star Theater in downtown Portland. Share the laughs with these three touring comics.
Saturday, December 22nd:
– Free. Library program “DIY Holiday Arrangements,” 3:30pm – 5:00pm at the Rockwood library.
– $5. “Christmas in Space,” 7:00pm at the Hollywood Theater. One night only, we dare you to go!
– $6 advance, $8 at the door. Kick ASS Oregon History and McMenamins present…“A Nuclear Christmas,” 8:00pm at McMenamins Mission Theater, 21 and over only.
Sunday, December 23rd:
– Free. Sunday night NFL football, the Seahawks vs the 49ers, 5:20pm at McMenamins St. Johns Theater & Pub, minors welcome with adult.
– Submission: Einstein Bros. Bagels is offering a free lunch sandwich with the purchase of any lunch sandwich at all 13 Portland area locations, now through December 31st. No coupon needed, limit of one free sandwich per customer per visit, this is a Portland market exclusive.
– Free (suggested donation of $2.50 or more). Final weekend of Jane A. Theater Company’s presentation of “The Hullabaloo: Princess and the Pea,” 7:00pm Friday and 2:00pm & 4:00pm on Saturday and Sunday at Theater!Theatre! on SE Belmont. Reserve free tickets online.
– Free. Peacock Lane, 6:00pm – 11:00pm, the annual Portland holiday tradition.
– Free. Portland Saturday Market Festival of the Last Minute, runs all the way until Christmas Eve. Bonus incentive: receive a Tri-Met ticket or two hours of free parking at any Smart Park with a minimum $25 purchase with any market member. The Smart Park garage located at NW Naito Boulevard & Davis Street.
– Free. Holiday musical performances at Pioneer Courthouse Square: Festival Brass 5:30pm – 6:30pm Friday; and the West Salem High School Christmas Percussion Ensemble, 10:00am – 3:00pm Saturday.
– For more great ideas on what to do this weekend, please visit Aroundthesunblog and PDXPipeline.