Friday, March 22nd:
– Free: Bula Kava House Two Year Anniversary Party, 1:00pm – close with live music, Jenga tournament, hula dancers, raffle drawing and more.
– Free: Portland Art Museum Fourth Friday free admission, 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
– $10 – $15 admission: 3rd annual March Music Moderne festival wraps up with performances on Friday with the PDX Jazz Composers Ensemble ($12-$15) at 7:00pm and the Contemporary Portland Orchestra Project ($10) at 11:00pm.
– Free: Powell’s book event with author Elissa Altman and her new book “Poor Man’s Feast,” 7:30pm at Powell’s City of Books on Burnside.
Saturday, March 23rd:
– $7: Paganfaire 2013 “”Waking the Sleeping Dragon!” 10:00am – 5:00pm at the Washington County Fairgrounds Main Exhibit Hall. Features merchants, entertainment and more. Evening ritual at 7:00pm.
Sunday, March 24th:
– $5 suggested donation: Performance by Opera On Tap Seattle, 8:00pm at the Waypost.
– $5: Monkey With a Hat On presents “Mythology Ten Minute Play Festival,” 7:00pm at the Clinton Street Theater. All ages welcome.
– Free: Better Living Home and Garden Show, Friday – Sunday at the Portland Expo Center. This show is the largest sustainable event in the Pacific Northwest and features presentations, exhibitors, children’s activities and more.
– $10 adults/12 and under free: PDX Bicycle Show, Saturday and Sunday at the Portland Expo Center. This is Portland’s largest display of bicycles, gear and apparel under one roof, plus score some deals at the concurrent BTA Bike Swap.