Friday, March 22nd:
– Free: Bula Kava House Two Year Anniversary Party, 1:00pm – close with live music, Jenga tournament, hula dancers, raffle drawing and more.
– Free: Portland Art Museum Fourth Friday free admission, 5:00pm – 8:00pm.
– $10 – $15 admission: 3rd annual March Music Moderne festival wraps up with performances on Friday with the PDX Jazz Composers Ensemble ($12-$15) at 7:00pm and the Contemporary Portland Orchestra Project ($10) at 11:00pm.
– Free: Powell’s book event with author Elissa Altman and her new book “Poor Man’s Feast,” 7:30pm at Powell’s City of Books on Burnside.
Saturday, March 23rd:
– $7: Paganfaire 2013 “”Waking the Sleeping Dragon!” 10:00am – 5:00pm at the Washington County Fairgrounds Main Exhibit Hall. Features merchants, entertainment and more. Evening ritual at 7:00pm.
Sunday, March 24th:
– $5 suggested donation: Performance by Opera On Tap Seattle, 8:00pm at the Waypost.
– $5: Monkey With a Hat On presents “Mythology Ten Minute Play Festival,” 7:00pm at the Clinton Street Theater. All ages welcome.
– Free: Better Living Home and Garden Show, Friday – Sunday at the Portland Expo Center. This show is the largest sustainable event in the Pacific Northwest and features presentations, exhibitors, children’s activities and more.
– $10 adults/12 and under free: PDX Bicycle Show, Saturday and Sunday at the Portland Expo Center. This is Portlandâ€™s largest display of bicycles, gear and apparel under one roof, plus score some deals at the concurrent BTA Bike Swap.
– For more great ideas on what to do this weekend, please visit Aroundthesunblog and PDXPipeline.