Friday, March 29th:
– Free: NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, Oregon Ducks vs. Louisville Cardinals, 4:15pm tip off. Catch the action on TV, at your favorite watering hole, at the McMenamins St. Johns Theater or any location from this list by the alumni association.
– Free: Presentation from Dave Metz, who will share in his amazing adventure hiking 1200 miles across Alaska, 7:00pm – 8:00pm at the Hillsboro Main Library.
Saturday, March 30th:
– Free: International TableTop Day, spend the day playing tabletop games at home or at community events near and far such as Powell’s Books at Cedar Hill Crossing (10:00am – all day) and Things From Another World (Portland, Beaverton and Milwaukie).
– Free: Senior Forum: “Staying at Home,” 10:00am – 12:00pm at the Beaverton City Library. Open to the public, registration begins at 9:30am.
– Free: Library program “Adventures with Bugs,” 1:30pm – 2:30pm at the downtown Portland Central Library.
– Free: Singin’ in the Square presented by ShedRain, 3:00pm – 5:00pm at Pioneer Courthouse Square. Join Pink Martini for a free community wide sing-a-long and concert.
Sunday, March 31st:
– Buy One, Get One Free: Burgerville Strawberry celebration — Buy one regular size fresh strawberry milkshake or smoothie and get the second for free, all day!
– Free: Say it ain’t so! The season finale of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” plays at 6:00pm, catch it with other fans at the McMenamins St Johns Pub and at the East Burn.
– Easter Egg Hunt Guide by PDX Kids Calendar, including the 51st Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Alpenrose Dairy and the Great Westside
Family Easter Event.
– Free – $8: 19th Annual Spring Beer & Wine Fest, Friday & Saturday 12:00pm – 11:00pm at the Oregon Convention Center. Free admission to the first 500 people through the doors on Friday, otherwise it is a flat $8 admission. Alternatively, sign up for the Hoppity Hops Fun Run and receive free admission on Saturday.